February 12, 2008

And There Was a Blog

1 And the blog was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the blog. And the Spirit of Adrienne moved upon the face of Julie. 2 And Adrienne said, Let there be a blog: and there was a blog. Thank you to my friend Adrienne for helping me to get brave enough to venture into the blogosphere. (And thank you to Moses for letting me borrow his words from the good book of Genesis.) It remains to be seen whether we can look at this work and call it good, but I am sure you all will be leaving me lots of comments to let me know. Right? I am excited to have a space where friends and family can catch up on the happenings of our little household and see cute pictures of the kids. However, I'm a little worried that it will end up like the scrapbooks... tucked away in some virtual shoeboxes in a dark corner of cyberspace. But I won't worry about that now. After all, as Scarlett always says, tomorrow is another day!

10 comments:

myrna said...

well, I for one, love it! You have a talent for writing, and designing, so give it space! Love the shoes, too!

bigbigslim said...

HEY!! I'm excited! I was starting to wonder if I'd ever see you guys in this vast new world!

Mindy said...

I will read and comment!!!

Iknowaboutpopular said...

I'm so glad! I can't wait to read some more of your stuff. I believe the last thing I read of yours was written during a long day of test taking in St. George.

wackywilsons said...

Finally! We can all enjoy and appreciate your simple and whitty words of advice, love and FUN to the rest of us "frazzled moms."

Can't wait to hear about your house estimate!

Jenn said...

I love that you are joining the blog world! I have had so much fun looking at them! Can I put you on my friends list? Love you!

Ryan said...

Wait, who is this "sweet and sexy husband to whom you refer???

Oh. :) Already this is my favorite blog I've ever read.

Becky said...

Hey, looks great already! I am rolling in my chair over its creation moment. LOL!...and I love the shoe of the day ;) You are already bookmarked for further gratification.

Julie said...

8 comments?!?!?! You love me! Thank you so much for the enthusiastic support! Go ahead and link me to your blogs, if you keep a list. Lots of love!

Melissa said...

I am so happy to know you are writing! I'm in the same boat and trying to write inbetween freelance jobs. I'm looking forward to reading about you adventures. So, just what is your first novel going to be about?