April 24, 2008

My Beautiful Bella

Isabella is growing up so quickly. My eyes were pricking with poignant tears this morning as she babbled and played. She "borrowed" my wedding ring. I realized after a few minutes that she wasn't wearing it anymore, so I said, "Bella, where is my ring?" She said, "Uh-oh!" and proceeded to search around the floor until she found it and brought it to me with a triumphant smile on her face. She also brought me a pile of stuffed bears to wrap up in a blanket. "Nigh-nigh, beah," she said. Then she wandered around looking in all the bedrooms saying, "Where Dada go?" She is just the sweetest, prettiest little thing. She has been such a blessing to our family, and I am so grateful that she is growing and developing so well. I do miss the kissable little cherub baby that she used to be, but I am so proud of the beautiful little girl she is becoming.
Isabella at her blessing in Dec. 2006
Isabella at 19 mos. with a scrape on her nose-- all that running is not without risks!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

*sniff* Love that baby! *sob*

wackywilsons said...

I can't believe how much she looks like YOU! Beautiful, fair skinned, girly smile and just adorable:)

Becky said...

Oh Julie... she is beautiful!!! Isn't this the most wonderful age? Their words and parroted mannerisms. I remember bawling when my first picked up a little baby doll, put it on her shoulder, patted its back and said, "Iss so K Bebee" *sniff*