We are pleased to announce that Isabella can now string together FOUR sentences! And I quote:
"No, Sophie! Stob it. Go g'away. Leave Bella 'lone."
Of course, she has been putting up with being squished, smashed, squeezed and mauled in general for nearly two years, so I am sure she is absolutely tickled with herself and doesn't know why we find it hilarious.
5 comments:
We'd better be careful. With Bella's skill at repeating things she hears us say, who knows what might come out of her mouth next?
Poor thing. She's tough. That's a very sad/cute/funny/still sad picture!
Quite a picture!!!
love it:)
Is Sophie taking a bite of that cutie patootie? LOL! I'm sure whatever it turned out to be it was intended to be the gentlest of sister kisses. *snort*
I LOVE it when babies are figuring out words and how to use them. Whenever my mom's puppy runs toward Marli she shouts "OUT OUT OUT!"
That is just too cute for words, and yet it is all about words... funny! Little Bella is going to give Sophia, and the rest of us, a run for our money! Look out world!
Precious! : )
Post a Comment