Isabella and I have been loving the mornings to ourselves. We have been doing some fun, educational activities like puzzles and sticker books and file folder games. She is such a smart pumpkin. She can match shapes and colors and is learning their names, she can match animals and knows most of their names and the sounds they make, she can put together simple peg puzzles, she loves to stick stickers everywhere and color everywhere and sing songs. She can even sing the alphabet a little bit. It sounds like, "La, la, ga, ga, ellemmmenooooohpeeeeee... Yay!"
I also just started a new job doing transcription from home, so that is one more thing eating away at my time. At least I get paid for it! Sort of! I did my first assignment today, and it took me so long, I figured I was earning about $3.75 an hour. But I will get faster with practice.
I hope all is well with all of you, my friends and loved ones! Drop me a comment, and I will try to post again soon!

5 comments:
Smart pumpkin is right! That little Bella is really showing us all what she's been storing up in her little mind these past two years! I just knew it would all come tumbling out some day! How is the school "shuttle service" going? It probably really keeps you hopping. Are the kids glad to be back in school, though?
Wowee, Isabella IS really smart! How old is she? Is she two yet? They grow so fast. ~sigh~
What a nice kind of busy. The lazy days of summer delight me almost as much as the industrious return of fall. Speaking of which ... I gotta run. ; )
I wish that I had enjoyed the lazy days of summer! I guess moving and having a baby don't fall into that catagory. It has been crazy for us but also very good.
I feel like such a slacker not ever visiting you! I would love to see you sometime soon. It sounds like you are doing well! Where do you think you will look for a home? Hummmmmm... Maybe a job relocation in Logan. :)
What a cute background, once again...
Is from leelou??
I am excited to hear bout your new routines you are putting into schedule, and for sure give details about your kid's school projects!
Post a Comment