October 16, 2008

Aren't They Sweet?

I finished training at my new job, and as my workload has increased, I've been been struggling to figure out how to juggle it all. Fortunately, Ben is such a sweet big brother. Here he is reading stories to Isabella. These tender, little moments are what make motherhood worth it.

6 comments:

wackywilsons said...

I can't wait for those days when I can have my kids read books themselves, and to younger kids! That is such a tender moment...and I love Bella's leg in the air with her footie PJ's...so cute!

Life with the Warrens said...

that is so sweet. way to go Ben! and why are you training? you are amazing at everything. you should be the boss!

Becky said...

Aw look at her play with her footsie. ADORABLE! Glad you are all trained hope you still find time for yourself.

Audrey said...

I love it when my oldest is sweet to the younger brother. He absolutely adores everything she does, but currently the feeling isn't mutual. Some days I wonder how they will ever end up being friends...

Jenn said...

Cute kids! I agree...the adorable stuff is what keeps us going!

Debbie in CA : ) said...

I love those jammies!

Adorable photo. Store these moments up in your heart, mamma -- they GO BY FAST!

Don't work too hard. : )