Ouch! It looks like October has been the least productive blog month in my short history!
Please standby for more amusing posts and pics once I get my act together. I am still struggling with the juggling act that is working from home, as well as the sad, sad fact that my laptop died a tragic and untimely death, taking with it several months worth of pictures.
Please be patient with me!

1 comment:
Oh my poor Julie. I lost a couple months worth of pics before due to my own control freakiness. They were mostly from when Marli was born. Its a sickening feeling I am sorry :( At least you have the ones from your blog.
On the other hand it is good to see you are still breathing despite being a working stay at home mom. BUSYBUSYBUSY! I was just thinking about you tonight. Hope everyone is well and happy.
Take care :-)
Post a Comment