On Halloween night, although we missed having Ben around, we had a great time going to Oma's house to "trunk or treat". Isabella was feeling shy the first few cars, but pretty soon she got the hang of things and was dragging Oma from car to car to get more treats. Sophia decided that giving is just as much, if not more, fun than receiving and would take a treat from her own bucket and put it in the bowl of the adult passing out the candy. It was so sweet! I just love to see the gears in her head turning as she figures out the world around her. And we now have enough chocolate to do some serious damage. Happy Halloween!
6 comments:
Its good to see you again. The girls look so cute. A mermaid and a cow... or dalmatian? We don't trick or treat but we end up with tons of candy anyway. Go figure :-p
Those pix turned out so cute. I love to see you all in costume - so clever! I am so glad I got to share the Trick or treating fun with you this year!
Hummm...That dress looks familiar! Is it the dress I think it is? Hahha. Fun Halloween pics.
Never heard of "trunk or treating" but it sounds like you had fun. Sophia has a wonderful way of seeing the world. I delight in learning from her. : )
i can just see sophia lovin' every minute of it! and little bella will be a giver when she grows up! cute costumes too! emily went it a 99 cent store-too-small for her long body-shredded up- ballerina costume. sarah was a mom with an apron, skirt, blouse and lots of flour on her Mary Kay face. It was cute
I wish I could still fit into that dress, although I think it was passed onto my parents grand kids for dress up a while ago. I was never the kind to love dressing up and this year I told my kids I was going as a pregnant lady. Creative huh?
Post a Comment