We wanted to wish all of you a beautiful Christmas filled with love and laughter and the Spirit of Christ. I'm sorry I didn't get Christmas cards out this year... it is only one of many things that seem to have slipped through my fingers as I grappled with keeping the tree standing, getting my work done, attempting to straighten the house, shopping for gifts, performing at various church events and all of the other things that keep us hopping during this time of year.
But we are thankful for the opportunity to take a moment and reflect on the priceless gift our Savior has given us by coming to earth and preparing the way for us to return again to our Father in Heaven. It gives me great peace and comfort to hold this truth close to my heart, and I hope that our children will be able to feel that Spirit as well.
Merry Christmas to All!
7 comments:
A note to all granparents who might be thinking of downloading these pics of the kids and printing them off, you might want to hold off just a few days on that. *wink, wink* ;)
Merry Christmas, cute Boam Family! I love you all, and wish you all the best in the coming year :)
xoxo
beautiful children! Christmas cards aren't always necessary. this blog is great! Merry Christmas and see you next week.
I think that just maintaining sanity and keeping a blog is good enough these days!
Your children are adorable...I hope to see YOU and RYAN also on those next pics!
good suggestion. I will try to control myself, do you think that is possible? Those pics are certainly adorable! How could they be otherwise? I can't believe what a handsome young man our Ben is becoming!!!!
And another thing, check out those cute little cherry red nails on our sweet little Bella! Such a Princess....
I just happened across your site and wanted to say that your family is beautiful!
Have a blessed New Year!
Post a Comment