January 3, 2009

I Resolve...

It is January 3rd, and amid parties, Christmas decor removal and barfing children (Happy New Year, gastroenteritis!), I have not yet had time to sit down and ponder my goals and aspirations for the year.
Therefore, be it known to all, I hereby resolve to make some resolutions . . . . . . tomorrow!

7 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

we did not leave as planned today cuz i woke up sick as a dog barfing my brains out and the other side of me started up. i am just barely able to walk and sit here. it started at 2am and i have been guzzling pepto to stay alive. good luck with you all and happy new year!

Becky said...

LOL, well cross no more procrastination off your list. Thanks for stopping by the new blog and lending your support. You flatter me :-0

betty said...

hi; just found your journal; I do medical transcription at home; I read some of your entries and see you transcribe for insurance/auto accidents; that has to be very interesting too!!

you have adorable children!!

Happy new year!

betty

Debbie in CA : ) said...

I think you should resolve to leave off the resolves and enjoy the moments . . . especially the free ones (as they are so infrequent in a household of little loves).

Have a JOYful beginning to this fresh new year. : D

wackywilsons said...

You are hilarious...

I am sure sometime between now and February, you and I will "chat" about our new goals for this year...

You know I will be asking!

myrna said...

Goal are great, but so are impromptu precious moments! Let's do a few of each (sometime soon) Love your new Blog layout. Maybe I'll get busy and redesign mine, and then again....

Mindy said...

We got you sick too? We're a walking curse! All should run when they see us coming.