Here she is!
These are some of the better pictures that she took. My favorites are the pouty face, the Scarlett pose and the nose picking. (Sure she's cute, but she's still two!) And while you're cooing over my cute daughter, don't forget to check out Myrna's beautiful kitchen!
9 comments:
Holy Crap, she's adorable!! :)
You weren't kidding last night when you said she is adorable! Oh, and the kitchen is nice too!
Which one is my favorite??? I can't choose. It will be interesting to see the brochure - I wonder which one the Pro's will select?
Pretty precious - all!
Those big eyes!!! I can totally see a resemblance more than ever..she is adorable. I love those skin tight PJ's...cute bootie and all!
Wow! She is a good model. Way cute pictures!
Wow!!!!She is so adorable!! I am so excited to put her pics up as my back ground on my computer.
totally awesome computers! kitchen looks great but there is something about a princess that can really make over a room! i love her nose pickin' too!
Cute cute pics!
And Happy Birthday!
She is getting so big and she is beautiful. I love how she gives teddy a drink. Those jammies are cut, love the colors.
Post a Comment