I did it. The peer pressure finally got to me and I signed up for Facebook. You can click on this nifty little badge and come find me and we can waste our lives in cyberspace together!
I have to admit that I've succombed to pressure, as well! Though I still like the design and atmosphere of the Blog better - it is more serene and colorful.
Seriously...after you asked me to add you as a friend, I didn't get off of facebook for like an hour! What is my life coming to with the internet! I am a lover indeed.
5 comments:
I have to admit that I've succombed to pressure, as well! Though I still like the design and atmosphere of the Blog better - it is more serene and colorful.
I am glad you are "wasting your life in cyberspace" with all the rest of us! Love you!
Seriously...after you asked me to add you as a friend, I didn't get off of facebook for like an hour! What is my life coming to with the internet! I am a lover indeed.
I have been staring at your friend request for a week. I just haven't gotten over there to respond.
Post a Comment