Here are a few photos from the past week or two-- no time for words!
This is how Ryan feels about our various and sundry home improvement projects.
Cutie Isabella at Chika's shower.
Cutie Sophia at Chika's shower.
Sophie loves bathtime shenanigans.
Bella does not appreciate Sophia splashing her. LOL! Look at that face!



5 comments:
I did LOL at that face. Thats frame-able :-D
I love the one of your hubs with the hammer too.
And James is soooooo into nerf.
that made me laugh! no need to mince words when you got great pics like these!
Pictures are worth thousands of words! Especially that one of Bella - such indignities a girl must suffer.... How sweet.
I LOVE the pics of your girls in the bathtub! Priceless!!!
I'm cracking up at that last picture. Poor dear. (*snicker*)
The wedding photos and all these are just so fun to look at -- I've been missing your posts.
Post a Comment