In other news, we are putting our house on the market on Monday. You may not see me for awhile, as I am in a near constant freak-out. Say a prayer that a cute, new family will think this is the perfect starter home for them!
Oh, and P.S. Did you notice Sophia's new haircut?! It is all short, swingy and slobber-free for summertime... if such a season ever graces us with its presence.



6 comments:
Sophia's hair is tres' cute! :)
Good luck with the house; I love, love, love you, and will be praying hard for you!
yay for new slick bob haircuts! and good luck with the house selling. i think it will go fast and you will all be on your way to a new home soon! love you all!
Oh we are so happy with that news! Once it is "out there", you will begin to see what the market is like, and what your chances are. You have worked hard for this, and I just know it is going to work out. Those pix sure turned out cute. I haven't even had time to look at mine yet!
I did notice her haircut! so cute! fresh and fun:)
Do give us your posting for your house...I can't wait to see the final product, with all your hard work...and you stayed married despite the ups and downs! yeah!
You know I am always a fan of a nice short haircut! It looks great on her! So cute Sophia!
Good luck with the house! I will definitely be praying for you! Love ya Julie!
Wow! How is the house selling going? We just had two more houses for sale around us, so now there is 3! I think we scare them all away!
Post a Comment