April 29, 2009

For Sale!

After a delay involving a transmission, a ka-chunk noise, many dollars and many tears, we are now finally on the market! We can't thank enough those of you who helped to get us to this point. We would be lost without you.

10 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE love love the kids rooms. Makes me want to paint my girls room. Its all whits right now BLAH! Your house looks very nice but I'm sure you are tired of it. God Bless you as you look for a buyer and a new home.

Audrey said...

Wait after all you've done to that bathroom you're selling? That's what I want to say to the next person whoever buys our house someday. I want to take them into the downstairs bathroom and say this almost killed me. Don't you dare change a single thing without my permission.

Stephanie said...

It looks amazing! Good luck!

Jessie said...

The house looks great! Good luck... I hope it sells quickly for you!

Jenn said...

Wow, Julie! Your place looks fabulous! You guys did a great job. I hope it sells fast!

myrna said...

Why didn't my message post here? I am sure I pushed the right button. I said some pretty clever things too! I especially remember writing that I would be tempted to buy your house. It looks pretty cool in these pictures!

Brooke said...

I love your kids rooms Julie! Well, it looks great. . . enough to stay?;)

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

What a cute blog and cute family. I'm so glad to see all the fun you've been up to since WHS and SUU. Hope you are doing well.

Cherlelynn Provost Bednar

Brooke said...

How is the new house!!!!?????

Audrey said...

Where are you?