A new year, a new decade and a very fresh start for our little family... and I can't quite decide what to do with the blog. Resolve to repent of my 8 months of neglect or give up on it altogether? I guess that while I sit uncomfortably on the fence, I should catch up on a few things.
First and most exciting, we sold our house and moved! We were blessed to find a buyer in just a month, thanks to our amazing real estate agent (and a lot of cleaning and scented candles). In July we moved into our beautiful new home and we love it. We have enough bedrooms for each of the kids to have their own, plus an office for Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad also get a master bathroom! And a walk-in closet! We feel like we don't quite deserve the luxury-- after six months, I still wake up and think, "I love my house!"
Here is a small peek:



The more we live here, the more we feel it is just perfect for us.
In other news-- exciting or not-- I had cataract surgery in my right eye; Ryan decided to change his major from Accounting to Business Management and is hoping to finish by the end of the summer; Ben is rocking 5th grade; Sophia loves her new preschool, the Chicken Dance and the Baby Shark song; and Isabella is obsessed with Disney Princesses.
We live a full and blessed life and are very grateful for the gospel, the family and friends that make it so.
7 comments:
Don't give up the blog! Keep it going :)
I have been wondering whatever happened to you and your sweet, sweet family. Just as I suspected . . . fully blessed by God. Delightful to see the pics and the update. (I do hope your blog remains and leaves the welcome mat out for visitors.)
You're back finally! I was wondering if you'd left the country or something crazy. Beautiful new house. You deserve it after the bathroom remodel!
Hooray! (Did I sound like Stephanie?) I was so happy to see a new post... FINALLY!!! So glad you love your house! And I had NO clue that you had cataract surgery... Hope you are doing well and I am SO excited to see you in a couple of weeks :)
I love your blog! Fun way to see all that is going on at your house. I live SOOOOOO far away, I'd never get to see this, otherwise ;) But still, I love it!
welcome back....do NOT give up on this blog thing! I personally love it!
Your house is perfect, and how happy I am for you and your family!
It looks great.
My heart was so touched! I love you and I love your countless efforts in making your family succeed!
Post a Comment