Hey, Paige Davis! I'd like to see you get this dirty!
I spent a couple of hours last night sanding the drywall in the bathroom downstairs. Doesn't it look fun? The girls were sort of scared of me, Ryan wouldn't kiss me until I had showered, my arm felt like it was going to spontaneously combust and fall off, and I probably have some kind of lung cancer now. But hey! We are ready to texture the ceiling and start painting, so who's complaining!

10 comments:
As tiring as it really is, don't you just love the satisfaction of doing something yourself? I do!!!
DIY? Hmmmm ... does that mean "Drenched In Yuck"? Eeeeeewwww ... gasp, gasp ... [Guess I'm lucky my computer savvy man is also good at the DIY stuff.] For the bathroom remodel we hired contractors and even that unspooled me. Hanging wallpaper? Stencilling a border? Yep! Power tools and ickiness? NOPE!
;) You go girl! Can't wait for the "After Pics" of the bathroom.
I am so proud of you. I am not sure I would have believed it if I hadn't seen the picture. Love you Julie so glad we can keep in touch this way.
You are attacking this bathroom with a vengeance! I can hardly wait to see the end product. Would you mind telling me what color(s) you are going to use? We're getting ready to repaint our own bathroom and I'm thinking shades of green, but wanted to see what you had in mind...or if you'd gotten that far?
I LOVE the picture!!!
Audrey,
In the upstairs bathroom I went with sand colored walls and chocolate accents to complement the lovely blue toilet and tub.
For this one downstairs I am using an aquamarine color on the walls with white accents. But I think greens are a great choice for a bathroom... well, maybe not puke green. LOL! Good luck!
Nice picture! But, that has to be one of the most horrible things to do. Sand dry wall...yuck! Good for you though.
I am proud of you!!! You look hot too...a great body on this mama:)
I can't wait to see the finished project...good for you for being so motivated and handy with it all. Who needs to pay a carpenter when you are around?
I tried reading your mommy blog about diapers, but couldn't do it without dry heaving...remind me to do it again soon:)
Cute pic! Can't wait to see the final results! We need to have another fun day of me playing with babies, whilst you paint!!! Sounds fun to me ;)
yo sexy mama!
Hi Julie! Thanks for stopping by (and commenting) the other day! Looks like you've got a fun project going on. I love redoing my house, though we have yet to do anything of this magnitude. I'm excited to see the finished product!
Post a Comment