One of the greatest blessings I enjoy in my life is that of my husband, Ryan. There are not words enough to express how much I appreciate him. But, in honor of his birthday, I have to try.

He truly holds our family together. He is a loving and tender husband and a caring and gentle daddy. He works so hard to take care of our family's needs, both physical and spiritual. And he always has hugs and jokes and silly voices to make us smile.
Happy Birthday!
6 comments:
You are so right, he is a great guy, and has a wonderful partner! We're so glad Ryan brought you into our lives. ;)
Ryan hasn't changed a bit since he was a baby! My goodness! Those eyes you could spot out anywhere:)
Happy big birthday to you Ryan...you have a wonderful family who loves you and I am so glad that it "finally" worked out between you and Julie;) (referring back to our SUU days!)
Happy Birthday Ryan, thanks for taking such good care of my pal Julie!
Thanks for the kind words, baby. I love you.
Happy Post Birthday! we didn't forget you. I reminded jeremy several times but it is in one ear and out the other. you gift is in the mail. you should get it in a day or two. so be lookin for it. wish we could have been with you to celebrate!
Now that's a great e-card! Adorable! Blessings to both of you! : )
Post a Comment