I have to give a shout out to Leelou Blogs, creator of super-cute and totally free layouts that I LOVE!!! If you are sick of the same old, same old offered here on Blogger, check out Leelou, and she will help you quickly and easily spice up your blog. You don't have to know anything about HTML code, I promise! And be sure to check out her launch party next week by clicking on the pic below. Happy blogging!
2 comments:
Thanks for the compliments on my blog. Yours was still loading when I went to comments... can't wait to see it. No need to tackle Tabi for the Mac and cheese... do you have a Target nearby? I think its their store brand Archer Farms four cheese florentine. If you can't find it I'll gladly ship you a couple of boxes. After all, you were my first commenter and I still owe you for those minutes ;-)
OOOooo... I love the new look. The colors are so rich and inviting. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment