November 2, 2008

Sophia's Party

Here is the "cake". Thank you Krispy Kreme. Yum, yum!
She loved the flickering flame on the candle so much, she didn't want to blow it out.

Sophia loves doughnuts almost as much as she loves Daddy!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Cute! Happy Birthday Sophia :-D

myrna said...

Thanks for sharing these cute pictures with us. It was a fun party and I love seeing Sophia get so excited about all the attention. Great cake idea!

Debbie in CA : ) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet Little One! So cute! Clever cake idea, especially for one that loves donuts. Candles and kids -- some can't wait to blow them out, others are entranced by the beauty and the glow. Wonderful to see the personalities emerge so fully as they grow. Blessings to you as you celebrate every little step of the way for ALL of your darlings. : )

Life with the Warrens said...

holy cow that looks absolutely delicious. I want one of those cakes right now. happy late birthday to little Sophia. I have been a pooper on the whole bloggin thing.