February 12, 2009
Please Pardon Me While I Brag...
Isabella and I had such a fun day, I just couldn't help but log on here and gush like a geyser about it. My cute pumpkin had her first foray into the world of modeling, and she was the most adorable thing in the entire galaxy!
So here's the whole story: My parents-in-law had an unfortunate housefire a couple of years ago and had to redo their entire kitchen. The company who did their cabinets wanted to use before and after photos of their new kitchen for some marketing. They mentioned something about using a little girl in pajamas and pigtails. Of course, Oma said that she had the cutest granddaughter. And so Bella became a model.
First she posed for some pictures playing with a teddy bear and a tea set in the new kitchen, complete with an adorable princess dress. She was so cute giving her bear little sips from the cup and arranging the dishes. Then she posed in front of a blank wall in the pajamas to be photoshopped into a fire scene. She was so good! She turned this way and that for the photographer and even threw her little arm up against her forehead, Scarlett O'Hara style, for dramatic effect!
I will put up the pics for you as soon as I get them. In the meantime, you might want to start lining up for autographs... :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She really is such a beautiful little girl! I can't wait to see the pictures!
I will email you the pix I took, but I hope Marie will be speedy in emailing hers. They are sure to be better, since Steve's camera was de Bomb! I was so proud of little Bella. She really is a belle, isn't she!!!
So cute! :)
hahaha i can't wait to see them! ps she is adorable!
Wow that is so cool!
Post a Comment