February 28, 2009

"A Party for Chika!"

These are the words Isabella was chanting this morning as I got her dressed to go to a bridal shower for my sister-in-law-to-be. Have I mentioned yet that I am getting the cutest and sweetest new sister? She is marrying my brother, Ben, and we are so excited for them. The wedding is March 14th! She is already one of Bella's most favorite people-- she is very good with all of my kids. I hope she realizes she is getting added to the babysitter roster! :D

5 comments:

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Cute! I love the look of love. : D

myrna said...

So cool! We love Chika too! I am sad, sad, sad that we will miss the wedding. Hope all goes well.

Jenn said...

Congrats! It is always fun to get a fun in-law! They look great together!

wackywilsons said...

They are a cute couple!!!

Becky said...

Congrats on gaining a sis but bigger congrats on gaining a new babysitter! ;-)